Polk County Public Health
| || |
- To provide the essential local public health activities
- To assure an adequate local public health infrastructure
- To promote healthy behaviors and healthy communities
- To prevent the spread of infectious disease
- To protect against environmental health hazards
- To prepare for and respond to disasters, and assist communities in recovery.
- To assure the quality and accessibility of health services
- To promote optimal health and wellness of all citizens
- To promote advocacy on behalf of clients served by the Agency.
- To promote coordination and collaboration of community resources
The Mission of Polk County Public Health is to promote optimal health and wellness for all people of Polk County through prevention, education, intervention, advocacy, and collaboration.
Polk County Public Health does not discriminate against employees or clients on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, ability, age or sexual orientation.